Sunday’s AJC featured the annual Memorial Day college football forecast, albeit a bit tardy. (What can I say? Circumstances intervened.) For those who missed it, I picked:
- Georgia Tech to go 9-3 and win the ACC Coastal.
- Clemson to go 11-1, beat Tech in the ACC title game and miss the College Football Playoff.
- Auburn to win the SEC West.
- Tennessee to win the SEC East.
- Ohio State, TCU, Auburn and Southern Cal to make the CFP.
- Ohio State to win the CFP again.
- Georgia to go 8-4.
- Georgia to beat Tech.
I know, I know. I’m an idiot. Here’s where you get to tell me so.